HOW TO JOIN
Choosing a credit union is one of the smartest financial decisions one can make. On average, credit unions are able to offer better rates and lower fees than any bank. What that means for a member of WesTex Federal Credit Union is higher rates on savings and certificates and much lower rates on loans!
Membership at WesTex Federal Credit Union is open to anyone in the community that lives, works, or worships in Lubbock or Hale County.
To Become A Member, Simply Open A Savings Account!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN WESTEX FEDERAL CREDIT UNION?
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Credit unions are an economic democracy.
• Credit unions do not pay taxes – payroll taxes, sales taxes, and property taxes.
• Each credit union is governed by a board of directors, elected by and from the credit union’s membership.
• Our goal is to serve all of our members well, including those of modest means – every member counts.
• Membership is open to anyone that lives, works or worships in Lubbock or Hale County!